You can download the plugin from here?http://wordpress.org/plugins/dsidxpress/?or you can install it through wp-admin interface.
WP RESIDENCE?offers support for the following features of the plugin:
– WP?Residence?lists dsIDXpress Listings in the header map, up to 50 listings on one page, ONLY?when IDX Listing?widget?is listed on the sidebar*.
– You can change the pin for?dsIDXpress Listings in wp-admin
See below the demo pages this plugin supports:
- IDX default property page
- IDX default search results page
- IDX Single Listing Shortcode
- IDX Multiple Listings Shortcode
Limitations imposed by?dsIDXpress plugin developers:
– *dsIDXpress listings show on the header map ONLY?when IDX Listing?widget?is listed on the sidebar, as we showcase on this page. This widget can show only 50 properties at one time, so only 50 IDX properties can show on the header map.
NOTE: You can create different sidebars with a different?IDX Listing?widget to show up to 50 listings on the map for different pages.
– The pages imported from dsIDXpress come with the PRIMARY WIDGET AREA sidebar by default.
– Advanced Search doesn’t apply to dsIDXpress listings.
– Google Maps filters don’t apply to?dsIDXpress listings.
– Agent page does not show listings by Agent MLS ID number after the contact form.